High-quality wear resistant alumina microbeads are made of high-temperature calcined ultrafine alumina dust as raw material, shaped by a dry powder isostatic press, and then heated at a higher temperature. It has the features of high specific gravity, higher hardness, outstanding toughness and impression resistance, lower wear loss, even surface, good chemical constancy, decent corrosion resistance, and non-contamination to the ground material. It is the most perfect grinding media for fine grinding of nonmetal powder. The high-quality wears resistant alumina microbead is extensively used in the ceramic, colour, printing ink, rubber, refractory material, powder processing, and many other industries.
Applications Of Alumina Microbeads
High-quality wear resistant alumina microbeads are a grinding media for mixing mills, emery mills, and vibrate mill mainly used for mineral grinding, and is appropriate for material grinding of zirconium silicate, alumina, mini titanium dioxide, feldspar, wollastone, kaolin, etc, and extensively used in the chemical industry, coating industries, paint industries, colour industries, rubber industries, etc. This product structures high density, good durability, good attacking, good chemical constancy, better erosion resistance, higher grinding efficiency, and has no negative influence on the material, the grinding product is the finest grinding media for fine grinding through the appropriate match.
Advantages of wear-resistant alumina microbeads
- The chief material of this product is higher purity quality alumina, which will not cause any negative effect on the ground material
- Low wear loss of this product is used in complex ball grinding, and is formed by iso-static weight with higher density which will importantly improve grinding efficiency and decrease grinding time to decrease energy cost, and compared to another alumina ball the ratio of grinding wear is 1:3 which is equal to the same abrasive material and ingesting of the products which are 1Kg, and it needs to consume the weight of aluminum ball which is 2.5-3.0Kg
- It helps to Increase the material of the mill. 10% material of the mill will be increased if the factory’s ball material of formula is used.
- It helps to decrease the ball grinding current which is above 20% current will be decreased and the dry powder material for each ton of ball grinding will be saved by 12 degrees if the factory’s ball material formula is used. It helps to save the time of ball grinding and 3 hours will be saved if our factory’s ball material formula is used.
- It helps to improve customs product quality of white colour where 3 degrees will be improved if our factory’s ball material of formula is used.