The Pyramid Sanding Belts are made of a similar material as 237AA sanding belts. Our Pyramid Sanding Belt is made out of a similar material as 3M 237AA belts. These belts begin sharp and stay sharp for an additional predictable finish and reliable quality. The repeated exposure of fresh minerals guarantees a consistent, wear, perfect for achieving consistent surfaces on delicate or intricate components.
Features of Pyramid sanding belts
- For all the metal applications, it is very well suited for meting out rust-free steel and stainless steel
- The 3-dimensional structure of grinding media is pyramid-shaped. It has a high removal of material with, even and grinding results for the entire lifetime of the product.
- It has Quick progress and it considerably reduces working stages associated with traditional grinding methods.
- It is a Special product for processing light and heavy contoured parts in the stainless-steel business.
- The Recommended circumferential speed is about 2.7-8.5 m/s
- This product is equal to 3M Abrasive Sanding Belt 237AA 051111-66892-4 engineered abrasive belts.
The Pyramid Sanding Belt Abrasive Grading System actions the average particle size in microns and is also provided as the FEPA or P-Grade correspondent.
Pyramid Sanding Belt for SE 12-115 and SE 17-200 RT
- The Maximum speed is 6,400 / min and the recommended speed 4,200 /min
- The Diameter is about 4 “
- The Width is about 4 “
- It has 5 belts per package
The Pyramid Sanding Belt is a quality belt, exactly designed to provide brilliant service life and durability for numerous wood belt sanding applications.
The Product Details
The Product Display:
This is made of superior open-coated A/O particles and a very strong Y-weight poly cotton backing too. The belt is anti-static and greatly washable, and there are extracts on the belt. The Resins also resist the load.
The main features:
- This is most suitable for finishing, crushing, deburring and regular crushing of non-ferrous metals like aluminum, titanium, bronze, and copper. The same smears to ferrous metals like steel, stainless steel, and carbon steel.
- It is an Ideal material for production, better shaping, and sharpening. The water-resistant material allows very mild wet use.
- The High-quality blue-fired seal coating material with crushing aids reduces heat and build-up.
- This is a super strong and exact two-way tape joint. The belt can also run in both directions.
- This is mainly used for wood, aluminum, non-ferrous metals, plastic, and stone.
- This is Antistatic, washable, and adds additives to the resin.