Pyramid Sanding Belts are intended for all-metal application, and are especially well suited to process rust-free steel. The three-dimensional structure of the grinding media is like the shape of a pyramid. These belts bring a high level of material removal with a clean, fine result for the whole lifetime of the product. The Pyramid Sanding Belt has high performance and these belts reduce working stages significantly when compared to traditional belts.
Features of Pyramid Sanding Belt
- This is designed for the all-metal application, particularly processing rust-free steel
- This is a 3-dimensional, and pyramid-shaped grinding media
- High presentation belts decrease working stages when compared to outdated belts
- This is Suited for pipes and materials up to 180 mm in diameter
- The Practical set consists of 5 sanding belts Pyramid structure caters for calmer removal and smooth sanding results for smooth surfaces Suited to belt machines from various brands
The sanding belts arrive in a practical five set and balance your belt sander. They are right to professional metal working, chiefly to professional sanding, and polishing of materials with a rounded shape, such as stainless steel. Every sanding belt is completed from aluminium oxide, which counts as the most usually used material for abrasion. It is robust, thus making it chiefly economical for everyday use. The sanding device’s pyramid structure on the sanding belt strengthens abrasion power, letting you achieve very even, and smooth sanding results. The practical five-pack is not only best-suitable for machines but can be used for fitting. The Flex belt sanding machinery as well as other machines on the market provides a value that can accommodate the stated measurements. The Sanding belts are often made from other materials, the ones with different graining and various sizes are also obtainable in our shop.